Saturday, October 07, 2006

Archive

Whoa!! it's been ages since i updated!! better late than never!! This time i thought it would be nice for you to see my clothes on some real people!!!!

Firstly we have Dionne (Origins counter-Selfridges Brum), her jeans are a little battered, but i managed to piece them back together and drop the logo on the on the back pocket!!

Above is Shadyknocko'! On her jeans, I've done lots of different details in this pair, stitching, applique and grazing on the denim.

Here's Kate (from the other side of the world! Mildura, Australia). The skirt has butterfly stencil detail, with contrast hem and hand-dyed lace trimming (+matching scarf of course!).

This skirt was created from panels of denim, taken from old jeans legs and unpicked. This skirt was made on my old mannequin which can be adjusted to different sizes. I like the back pocket and d-ring detail.

I created this skirt in June 2005 for Vivienne Lorenz (trainer for Hugo Boss!!!!) unfortunately i have no image of her in the skirt yet but, you ccan see some of the stages of creation, (note no little elves to help me out!! just scissors, chalk and an imagination!!)

Here is my darling little sister (sorry sazzles i know it was early in the morning), modelling the Killah text jacket and A-line panel denim skirt (with purse-pouch).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home